Friday, February 14, 2014

happy valentimes

I made a mixxxtape for whoever wants it because of love and valentine's day and the colour pink.

All of this good good from stefinmotion on 8tracks Radio.


  1. Lil Wayne - Mrs. Officer feat. Bobby Valentino & Kidd Kidd
  2. Taylor Swift - Red
  3. Jessy Lanza - Pull My Hair Back
  4. Beyonce - Drunk In Love feat. Jay-Z
  5. Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
  6. Blood Orange - You’re Not Good Enough
  7. Bondax - Baby I Got That
  8. Quadron - Neverland
  9. The Breeders - Divine Hamme
  10. Miguel - Simplethings
  11. Still Corners - Berlin Lovers
  12. Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker 
  13. Charli XCX - SuperLove
  14. Destiny’s Child - Say My Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)
  15. Fiona Apple - Valentine
  16. Frank Ocean - Sweet Life
  17. Haim - Honey & I 
  18. Handsome Boy Modelling School - I’ve Been Thinking
  19. Hot Chip - One Pure Thought
  20. Justin Timberlake - Pusher Love Girl
  21. Mac Demarco - She’s Really All I Need
  22. Peter Bjorn & John - Teen Love

12 comments:

Unknown said...

in all song you list my favorite is " Sweet Life" :)
Great data for Real Estate Park City UT

Unknown said...

nice choice of songs..
Click here for Alaska Fishing Trips packages

Unknown said...

I love how you select the songs for valentines and it work out just fine!

Piercing Shop

Unknown said...

Its a good choice for a valentines day.

Veritable Digital vs Cloud Hosted

Unknown said...

I'm glad i saw this post. Great songs by the way!

Olympia Kitchen Remodel

Securities Fraud Attorney said...

Happy Valentines, thanks for this love song list!

Kyle said...

Hey?! I was wondering if they will release another great compilation songs for Christmas?


Heard about Asterisk Switchvox

Heard about Pottery Phoenix Glendale AZ said...

Thanks for the wonderful soundtracks!

Unknown said...

can i bookmarked this list? thank you so much


Heard about Asbestos Lawyer Bay City TX

Heard about Restaurant Chairs company said...

Im listening to your list right now! thanks a lot!

Heard about Leviton Occupancy Sensors said...

Thanks for sharing this list!

Heard about Garage Doors Repairs Fair Oaks said...

Sweet! i love all the song!