Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013: Never Thought I'd Say This But... (Emily Blunt)



I've never really "gotten" Emily Blunt. I think she's kind of plain and usually plays boring characters (except for the messed up lesbian she played in "Sunshine Cleaning") and there's just nothing about her that interests me. BUT. Last night she totally impressed me.

I may have been more than a little swayed by her jewelry choice because I think the probably very expensive earrings look like lucite wonders she got from a vending machine. How cool, right? Collecting my quarters...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the earrings :)





Santenne of Crystallized Element.
http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I also thought Emily Blunt was great in 'My Summer of Love', which coincidentally was filmed in my hometown.