Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013: Most Played-Out — Zooey Deschanel



Before I get into it, let me make one thing clear: I am not a Zooey Deschanel hater, like, at all. I think New Girl is a surprisingly funny, clever and entertaining show and her character is charming and loveable. So this pains me to say, but her Golden Globes look (especially for a nominee!) was stale, played-out, lack-luster.

She opted for a classic ball gown which, whatever, it's fine, but she then paired it with a half-up half-down hairstyle and PEARLS. Fucking PEARLS. There needs to be a moratorium put on "retro pearls" because they're flat and common and make the wearer LOOK flat and common. Pearls can be done right (see: Chanel S/S 2012) and I can totally get into them but not in this string-of-pearls Leave It To Beaver 1950's housewife way. Come onnnnnnn.

3 comments:

atlantictiger said...

srsly stahp it

Katina said...

Apparently she sings while having sex - blind item reveal on crazy days and nights

Also I get that her look works for her but she never deviates or take chances idk. Palmer hates her.

Pardon My Fashion said...

YIKES! This is...she needs to stop.


xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com