I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: avocados
2. Bakery: really beautiful whole grain bread mmmmmmmmmmm
3. Meat: that's okay
4. Frozen: frozen mangoes mmmmmmmmmmmmm
5. Dry goods: mixed nuts?
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
2. big old thick cardigan sweater
3. my favourite t-shirt
If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "How's your day going so far?" (we have to say stuff like that at Starbucks...)
2. "That's ridiculous"
3. "omg I know"
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
2. check facebook
3. be alone
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Listening to music
2. Reading blogs
3. Going for a walk
5. Making plans
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
2. Polar Bears
3. Dinosaurs (at our zoo we have this indoor dino egg that you can climb into, I don't know)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Arrested Development (too late I guess)
4. I don't know...Oprah would be cool if she gave me free stuff?
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. FIRST AND FOREMOST: Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Rocky Road
3. Cookie Dough or Brownie
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. My driver's license
2. Social Insurance card
3. Old fake I.D.
4. bank account receipts stating very very low balance :(
5. old expired "buy (so many) (somethings) get 1 free" cards
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Fashion stylist
2. Editor (of anything really)
3. Conflict Moderator
4. Writer (of anything really)
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of5 things, what would you say?
1. Stop procrastinating on your homework.
2. Be more involved.
3. Skip more class.
4. nothing else really, I was pretty kickass in high school
5. see above