Sunday, January 13, 2008

palatable

holy calamity scream insanity all you ever gonna be's another great fan of me BREAK

Right now I REALLY REALLY want "orange drink", like, I'm CRAVING it. You know, orange drink? That stuff they used to put in the huge coolers at track and field days in school and it was served in those waxy McDonalds cups? No nutritional value whatsoever? MMMMM BABY
But lets talk about the Golden Globes. A few things:

  • how WEIRD is it that there wasn't a show this year?! I hate to be a typical girl (and I didn't miss it until it wasn't there anymore) but I wish I could have seen all the beautiful dresses and diamonds and hair styles and WORST DRESSED and BEST DRESSED and MOST AWKWARD RED CARPET INTERVIEW and all of that. Access Hollywood hosts did NOT a good show make. Could I possibly be MORE irritated by Billy Bush (that is SO not your real name) and Nancy O'dell?

  • ROCK ON TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND MOVIES:
– Best Actress, Comedy or Musical Series:
Tina Fey, 30 Rock

FUCK yes Tina Fey. What an awesome actress/writer/producer/whatever else she does that probably makes her job=her whole life but in turn makes my life=awesome.

– Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture:
Javier Bardem, No Country for Old Men

Having literally SHIELDED MY EYES from the screen every time he appeared in this movie, I'd say he deserves this. He (no joke) had me shaking with fear as the villain in this movie. Kudos to the Coen Brothers as well.

– Best Supporting Actor, Series, Miniseries or TV Movie
Jeremy Piven, Entourage

The Pivs blowin' up like I thought he would. I cannot express my love for the genius that is Ari Gold. Lets hug it out you little bitch.

  • I wanted to see these pretty badly before but now I want to see There Will Be Blood and La Vie en Rose more than ever ever ever.
  • The Golden Globes are never complete without a little Beyonce bad posing action (from last year's red carpet) (side note: what was Beyonce actually doing at the Golden Globes?)

No comments: