Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy earth day! I hugged a tree and rode my bike today, what did you do?

Things about my new home:

1. There is no shower, only a very big old bathtub. Relaxing, but weird...baths don't get your hair as squeaky clean as showers do.

2. Food tastes 1029180249023 x better when made in a cast iron skillet than when made in a regular non-stick teflon-type frying pan. If you don't believe me you're invited over. Seriously, eggs to die for.

3. I have a hammock on a little enclosed balcony upstairs just off my room. The sun shines in and it's divine. See?




4. I'm like 15 minutes away by bike from all relevant landmarks (a mall; Polo Park, Osborne Village, the Exchange district, downtown, Sherbrook with my favourite cafes)

Please please please come over!

In other news, my birthday is on Sundayyyyyyyyyy

6 comments:

Chip said...

omg omg omg

birthday
bike rides
baking (sort of)
being beautiful (omg)

omg

french-kiss21 said...

Hey Steffy it's chantal!! I'll be over to see the new place as soon as exams are dooone (aka wednesday). (Like on a day I don't work or whaaaatever, or before work!) Annnnyways, happy earthday to you!

meaning earthday and early birthday !
EA(rly-bi)RTHDAY!!

Fleurr De Lux said...

COOOOOOOLLL!
I like it I like it I like it! I want a hammock-enclosed-balcony-thingo!
xox
Lux

umbelliferous said...

everything in this is peachy

Anonymous said...

happy early birthday! your place sounds like its in a great spot in town :]
oh man, i get to make you a birthday package now, i'm pretty excited and i hope you are toooo!

-melissa

Brittany said...

iiiiiiii'll come over...
we can search for bikes.
and make cookies.
take photos?