Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy earth day! I hugged a tree and rode my bike today, what did you do?

Things about my new home:

1. There is no shower, only a very big old bathtub. Relaxing, but weird...baths don't get your hair as squeaky clean as showers do.

2. Food tastes 1029180249023 x better when made in a cast iron skillet than when made in a regular non-stick teflon-type frying pan. If you don't believe me you're invited over. Seriously, eggs to die for.

3. I have a hammock on a little enclosed balcony upstairs just off my room. The sun shines in and it's divine. See?




4. I'm like 15 minutes away by bike from all relevant landmarks (a mall; Polo Park, Osborne Village, the Exchange district, downtown, Sherbrook with my favourite cafes)

Please please please come over!

In other news, my birthday is on Sundayyyyyyyyyy

6 comments:

Andrew said...

omg omg omg

birthday
bike rides
baking (sort of)
being beautiful (omg)

omg

Anonymous said...

Hey Steffy it's chantal!! I'll be over to see the new place as soon as exams are dooone (aka wednesday). (Like on a day I don't work or whaaaatever, or before work!) Annnnyways, happy earthday to you!

meaning earthday and early birthday !
EA(rly-bi)RTHDAY!!

Meghan and Lana said...

COOOOOOOLLL!
I like it I like it I like it! I want a hammock-enclosed-balcony-thingo!
xox
Lux

Dana said...

everything in this is peachy

Anonymous said...

happy early birthday! your place sounds like its in a great spot in town :]
oh man, i get to make you a birthday package now, i'm pretty excited and i hope you are toooo!

-melissa

Brittany said...

iiiiiiii'll come over...
we can search for bikes.
and make cookies.
take photos?