Saturday, May 17, 2008

the limit does not exist

I have pictures to post from en-route to Vancouver (where I am currently) but I forgot my connector chord.
Woe is me.
My family's condo here is amazing; it's right along the Fraser river and our rooms are huge.
Today I bought kick-ass Birkenstocks that look like this:

haters to the left.
Ugh serious you guys, I wish I could upload my photos. They include what I looked like after going out and going crazy until 3 in the morning and waking up at 5:30 for my 7 o'clock flight. Taken in the airplane bathroom. Get pumped.

In the mean time, here's something I've been meaning to post for a while but has been sitting in my queue un-posted. I'm a little obsessed with it.




Question:

What is greater than

Arcade Fire

and

Fatboy Slim


?


Answer:
Fatboy Slim remixing one of Arcade Fire's most epic songs at Coachella 2008.
Observe:

2 comments:

Andrew said...

i like those sandals

have you gone to h&m yet

Brittany said...

bah.
g-reat!