Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tribute to my mom

Right now my mom is in Chile visiting with my grandparents because my grandfather is sick. Right now my parents both reside in Vancouver and I miss them terribly. Since it's mother's day I'm going to tell you a bit about why I love my mom:

She can roll her tongue. And that's a hereditary trait so, thanks mom!


She is very affectionate.


She is a lover (and peacemaker) of animals. And she does it with such a calm (eerie?) look on her face.


She is a very well-traveled citizen of the world.


She's athletic as hellllllllll


Mom you fucking rock. And sorry for swearing but let's be honest; you'd probably think it was hilarious.

I love my mom. If you read this, comment here and show moms some love. Happy mother's day.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I LOVE your mom. The photos of her running melted my heart (L)

Stefanie said...

omg ty andrew, i'll let her know (L)

discotheque confusion said...

suchh a nice post.

and i agree with chip.

your mum is prettyy raddd!