Monday, May 26, 2008

Pot Psychology

Jezebel has got to be my favourite site on the internet. If you look to the right, it's at the top of my blog roll and I even linked to it in this post. It's just a good mix of current world affairs, celebrity gossip and "of interest" articles that I haven't seen any other site combine.

My favourite feature on Jezebel is called Pot Psychology. It's posted every Friday and the concept is simple: Tracie "Slut Machine" Egan (an editor for Jezebel) and her friend Rich (of FourFour fame) get high and answer advice questions people send in. Mostly about taboo sex stuff. It. Is. Hilarious:



That's just a taste. Watch the rest of them here: http://jezebel.com/tag/pot-psychology

I couldn't embed my favourite one but it's the first one that shows up on the page. It makes me lol every time. Can I please hang out with these people.

2 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

this is so wonderful. thank you for sharing.
i wish i had thought of that...what a great idea. i feel like its something richard and i would do.
meg

Andrew said...

too funny

my sister is into it