Wednesday, May 21, 2008

stefanie serves scrumptious, sensual salads

Not to get all Dana on your asses (because she's awesome and I couldn't match her culinary masterpieces if I tried) but I'd like to share with you one of the best salads I have ever had.

I created this today whilst I was home for lunch and predict that I will subsist solely on it for a couple of days.



Stefanie Salad
(because when you make a salad you get to name it after yourself ok)


click image to spice up your life


You will need:

-spring mix greens (and...purples...I guess?)

-pine nuts

-feta cheese

-olive oil

-high-qual balsamic vinegar

-pepper

- ginger-garlic-cilantro sea salt (I purchased this as a gift for my aunt in this huge beautiful market in Vancouver and get to reap the benefits)
*OPTIONAL BUT..AMAZING*

Directions: Honestly, just mix it all together and call it a day. But eat it before you call it a day. Ok? Ok.

3 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

high qual bals is seriously underestimated. same with olive oil.
that salad looks delectable..



blogthrift08

Dana said...

o sure
outdo my salad.

Dave said...

Gross.

Sorry.